SecureDocs Maximum Security
We understand that maintaining the security and confidentiality of your documents is incredibly important and we take it very seriously. We invested in multiple state of the art data centers, secured 24x7x365. All data is protected by full strength encryption, multi-factor authentication and our redundant infrastructure ensures the highest levels of service availability. We have taken scrupulous measures to ensure your company data is safe and protected.
SAS 70 Certified Data Centers
Advanced access controls and surveillance systems ensure only authorized personnel have admittance to the facilities where our infrastructure is located. All our data centers are SAS 70 certified to provide additional assurances against unauthorized entry and security breaches.
- 24x7x365 manned state-of-art data center
- 24x7x365 secured access to data center
- Servers housed in locking cabinets, cages and suites
- Electronic keycards, pin codes, scans, and mantraps
- 24x7x365 high resolution, motion-sensitive video surveillance
- Fully redundant power and HVAC
- Fire-threat detection and suppression
256-Bit Data Encryption
Data encryption keeps your documents unreadable by unauthorized parties. There are different levels of data encryption but AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) 256-Bit Encryption is so secure that it is certified for use by the U.S. government for top-secret documents.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) And Transport Layer Security (TLS) Encryption
During transit documents are protected by an encrypted SSL/TLS connection using the strongest available encryption algorithms.
Our data centers have fully redundant power and air conditioning systems without a single point of failure. Should the power to our data center be interrupted, on site generators automatically start in order to provide uninterrupted service.
The SecureDocs application is designed to ensure 99.99% uptime. Every component of the application is duplicated and if one system component fails, service is automatically re-routed.
24/7 System Monitoring
Important health parameters of our system are monitored 24/7 by a third party. Any unusual condition triggers an alert to our engineering staff so we detect and resolve any system problems before our customers are impacted.
Servers and Firewalls
Multi-layer perimeter security is provided by a pair of firewalls while 3rd party perimeter scans ensure security. The SecureDocs servers run on hardened Linux servers with the latest security patches and penetration testing.
Features Specifically Designed For Security
- Permission Based Roles for User Access: Configure exactly how you will securely share critical documents with outside parties.
- Audit Logs: Automatically tracks all activity of each user for complete visibility.
- Customizable NDA: Protect the confidentiality of your data with a standard, customizable NDA.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Only authorized parties gain access with password and SMS confirmation security.
- Disabled Printing: Administrative controls allow you to turn off printing capabilities.
- Time-Out Security: SecureDocs logs out automatically after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- Privacy Blind: Hide important documents with the click of a button.
- Watermarking Capabilities: Make sure invited users know that the information is not for sharing or distribution.