A rare opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing software company based in Santa Barbara, CA.
As a key contributor to the success of our company, the SecureDocs Marketing Manager will develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives and collaborate with the Director of Marketing in developing and executing marketing strategies that create demand for the Virtual Data Room product and support the company's objectives. This individual should have a successful track record of running and measuring the results of marketing campaigns. This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that will drive traffic and demand for the virtual data room product - SecureDocs.
- Partner with the sales team to find new and creative opportunities to reach potential customers through involvement with industry groups, speaking engagements and communities.
- Manage and update website content, test key messages and work with creative consultants to create marketing assets for online and offline marketing.
- Use HubSpot to develop an email nurturing plan to bring top of funnel leads to sales-ready. Continuously test and refine as needed.
- Find creative ways to nurture users so they become brand and company promoters as we increase the reach and awareness for this product.
- Produce and/or manage all aspects of SecureDocs content creation-blog posts, white papers, emails, web pages.
- Create and manage social media assets related to SecureDocs.
- Work with the team to identify new areas for PR and support where needed.
- Work with the team to create tests for new initiatives.
- Create customer marketing assets to further use and adoption of our product, including training materials, customer webinars, videos, etc.
- Any other tests are initiatives as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- College degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience preferred - B2B background is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with complex marketing programs, and reporting on results
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Advanced project management skills
- Self-starter, detail oriented, creative thinker, and a team player
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced company where change is inevitable
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, stock option grant, insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), access to a 401k plan, and a fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance with activities such as paddleboarding, biking, and running. Unique opportunity to join a company at a stage when fast growth and fast learning is at its highest and the possibility of success rests on the shoulders of those motivated to make a difference.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.