A rare opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing software company based in Santa Barbara, CA, SecureDocs, Inc. is looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
SecureDocs, Inc. provides software as a service (SaaS) solutions to clients across 122 countries and is now entering an ambitious growth phase.
We are looking for a confident self-starter who will be a key contributor to our continued success.
SecureDocs, Inc. already works with some of the world’s most exciting organizations and your job will be to help us grow further and faster. You will work directly with a range of prospects and customers through the full sales cycle: from discovery through product demos to negotiating and agreeing to commercial terms.
As well as working with inbound leads and trial prospects, you will also build your own opportunity pipeline, generating leads through outbound activity to new prospects.
You will become an expert in our products and services and continue to drive value for our customers through on-going education, and issue resolution. Your ability to build meaningful relationships and provide a consultative approach to solving business challenges will be key to your success.
This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success of an innovative start-up at a point of rapid growth.
You will receive a generous salary package, including a bonus plan, stock option grant, as well as a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Sales to Prospects and Customers:
- Develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders through online and phone meetings
- Prioritize and maximize results from inbound leads and trial prospects, exceeding activity and revenue targets
- Deliver online product demonstrations to customer stakeholders
- Generate and manage new opportunities through your own prospecting and outbound calling
- Manage and track your customer pipeline in Salesforce
- Client Support and Development:
- Become an expert and evangelist for our products and services and effectively demonstrate our value proposition
- Become a champion for your customers, acting as the first point of contact, providing ongoing education and training, and undertaking issue resolution
- Previous experience in a sales role, preferably in the technology/SaaS space (3+ years), with a demonstrable record of success
- Motivated self-starter with a proactive approach to building and managing your opportunity pipeline
- Highly organized with the ability to work autonomously, manage your own schedule and align with company priorities
- Confident and accomplished communicator, with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal skills, and experience in presenting and articulating complex business concepts
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, early stage business, where change is inevitable - and embraced
- Keen interest in technology, curious, and with a strong desire to make a measurable impact on the performance and growth of the business
- Experienced in sales and marketing tools, such as Salesforce and HubSpot, to grow and manage your pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree required
About SecureDocs, Inc.:
SecureDocs, Inc. provides SaaS solutions that are easily adopted to deliver immediate value. Our suite of solutions helps businesses work quickly, efficiently, and securely. Our intuitive software can be set up in minutes and is priced affordably for businesses of all sizes.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.