A rare opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing US technology company as they continue to grow their presence in Europe. Founded in Santa Barbara, California, SecureDocs, Inc. provides SaaS solutions to customers across 60 countries, with EMEA operations run from our office in London.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our UK-based team, working closely with customers across the EMEA region. You will be responsible for the successful onboarding and implementation of new customer accounts, as well as giving support, advice, and training to ensure existing customers continue to gain maximum value from our software. This is a high-impact role within a small team where you will be responsible for building powerful relationships as a trusted advisor to customers across our product portfolio.
SecureDocs products are used by some of the world’s most exciting brands to store, track, and execute legal and financial transactions and agreements. We’ve already built an enviable reputation for delivering outstanding customer service, and you will ensure we continue to offer a best-in-class experience for everyone we work with.
You will become an expert in our products and services, working closely with our colleagues in the US, solving key business problems, resolving issues, maximizing product usage, and adoption, and providing customer insights to inform our ongoing product plan.
This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success of an innovative SaaS company at a point of rapid growth. We will invest in you to ensure your continued success through training and development. You will receive a generous salary package, including stock option grant, a pension, and the option to work flexibly.
- Take ownership of your customers’ success - from trial to implementation to renewal
- Deliver demonstrations, training, and advice to ensure the successful onboarding of new customer accounts
- Become the key point of contact for new customers and build powerful relationships as a trusted advisor
- Monitor customer health and develop strategies to help increase service usage and adoption of our products
- Become a customer advocate, working in collaboration with internal teams, including Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering
- Help develop and deliver customer training and support resources, such as webinars and videos
- Work directly with customers and end-users across all SecureDocs products within the EMEA region for technical support requests and questions
- Address customer needs and issues over the phone, chat, email, and screen share in a timely manner
- Collaborate with US-based Engineering, Product, and Support teams to ensure the timely resolution of customer issues
- Share customer feedback about product usage, features, and functionality to the Product team
- Support the successful rollout and adoption of new features and functionality to existing customers
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the SaaS/technology space (1-3 years)
- You will know what it means to be customer-obsessed and to work with a constant sense of urgency to surpass your customers’ expectations
- A keen interest in and aptitude for technology; curiosity with a strong desire to develop, learn, and become an expert in your field
- Highly organized, with the ability to work autonomously and remotely, managing your own schedule
- A confident and accomplished communicator, with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal skills, and experience of presenting and articulating complex concepts
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth, early-stage setting, where change is inevitable - and embraced
SecureDocs provides SaaS solutions that are highly secure, easily adopted, and affordable to any type or size of business. Your focus will initially be on ContractWorks, our contract management service, and SecureDocs, our virtual data room product.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.