Rare opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing software company based in Santa Barbara, CA. The SecureDocs Marketing Manager role will report to our Director of Marketing and involves working with members of all departments.
As a key contributor to the success of our fast growing start up, the SecureDocs Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating demand for our data room product.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that will drive traffic and demand for the virtual data room product - SecureDocs.
- Work closely with SEO Agency on activities that support and maximize search presence. Manage partner relationships to test and improve all aspects of search presence.
- Partner with the sales team to find new and creative opportunities to reach potential customers through involvement with industry groups, speaking
engagements and communities.
- Manage and update website content, test key messages and work with creative consultants to create marketing assets for online and offline marketing.
- Plan and manage logistics and details for offline events -as needed. Partner with the sales team to ensure events are effective and professional.
- Use HubSpot to develop an email nurturing plan to bring top of funnel leads to sales-ready. Continuously test and refine as needed.
- Find creative ways to nurture users so they become brand and company promoters as we increase the reach and awareness for this product.
- Produce and/or manage all aspects of SecureDocs content creation-blog posts, whitepapers, emails, web pages.
- Plan and execute promotional plans for new content pieces.
- Manage monthly (or bi-monthly) educational / marketing webinars designed to promote and drive awareness of our brand. Create invitation content, work with speakers, manage logistics and emails so these online events are effective.
- Create and manage social media assets related to SecureDocs– Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, SlideShare, to increase awareness and website traffic.
- Manage PPC campaigns (AdWords and Bing) and online remarketing efforts (AdRoll). Test messaging, ads, ad groups and refine for performance.
- Find ways to leverage HubSpot to creatively engage website users- unique CTA, downloads, content, etc.
- Work with the team to identify new areas for PR and support where needed.
- Work with the team to create tests for new initiatives.
- Create customer marketing assets to further use and adoption of our product, including training materials, customer webinars, videos, etc.
- Find SecureDocs Brand promoters and create case studies, customer videos, testimonials, etc.
- Any other tests are initiatives as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- College degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience preferred - B2B background is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with complex marketing programs, and reporting on results
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Advanced project management skills
- Self-starter, detail oriented, creative thinker, and a team player
- Comfortable working in an early-stage company where change is inevitable
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, stock option grant, insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), access to a 401k plan, and a fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance with activities such as paddleboarding, biking, and running. Unique opportunity to join a startup at a stage when fast growth and fast learning is at its highest and the possibility of success rests on the shoulders of those motivated to make a difference.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.