SecureDocs, Inc. is looking for a qualified intern to join our sales team. The intern will support a wide range of sales initiatives and reports to the Sales Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in sales for the technology industry, specifically Software as a Service (SaaS). The intern should expect a fast-paced environment and will gain experience in numerous facets of sales.
- Prospecting and qualifying new sales leads
- Contacting potential customers by telephone and email to secure sales appointment
- Convert calls/contacts to appointments
- Accurately record calls made and appointments set in our Salesforce.com CRM
- Cultivate prospects through regular follow up and contact
- Highly organized in daily calling efforts for maximum efficiency and success
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills when securing appointments
- Salesforce, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a start-up or rapidly changing environment is a plus
- Track record of success
- Must have high integrity
This is a paid internship, compensation is based on experience, $17-20/hr. Working hours are flexible, and there is an opportunity to grow.
Interested, qualified candidates please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.