SecureDocs, Inc. is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. The intern will support a wide range of marketing initiatives and reports to the Marketing Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in marketing for the technology industry, specifically Software as a Service (SaaS). The intern should expect a fast-paced environment and will gain experience in numerous facets of marketing.
Responsibilities Can Include:
- Building marketing assets in our marketing automation software, HubSpot
- Working with the team to further our social media program
- Help with event logistics and coordination
- Research projects to improve marketing efforts
- Assistance with marketing operations projects
- Writing blogs, press releases, and other marketing copy as needed
- General support for marketing initiatives
- Self starter who is comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curious about new marketing trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Knowledgeable about social media best practices
- Salesforce and/or marketing software experience a bonus
- Marketing and/or sales experience preferred- through classes, TMP, an internship, or a job
This is a paid internship, compensation is based on experience, $17-20/hr. Working hours are flexible, and there is an opportunity to grow.
Interested, qualified candidates please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.