When it comes to M&A, proper planning can make the difference between a blockbuster deal...and no deal at all. After all, 16% of startups exit, and over 80% fail. That means meticulous execution is critical. In our latest SecureDocs live webinar, Start with the Exit in Mind, TechStrat's Nat Burgess will provide an in-depth analysis of a third factor, proven to drive high valuation in the tech sector in the shortest amount of time.
Fresh off of two amazing deals — the sale of Seattle’s Flowroute to West, Victoria BC’s Latitude Geographics to Battery Ventures and Seattle’s PicMonkey to Spectrum — presenter Nat Burgess will provide real-world advice on maximizing M&A opportunities for tech companies.
Nat is the President of Corum Group Ltd., which specializes in software and information technology (IT) mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Burgess brings a diverse background in technology M&A and law, including experience at the Enforcement Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Strategic Development Division of Morgan Stanley's M&A Group, and Morgan Stanley's Tokyo office. Burgess is frequently quoted in industry publications and mainstream media such as Time magazine, USA Today, CNBC, and The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch.
Join us on Wednesday, March 27th to hear what Nat has to say about:
- Numbers game - which companies sell? At what stage? Why? What happens to the rest?
- M&A is not an option when you need it: putting execution first
- Aligning shareholders, board, management, and employees
- Optimizing operations to be “diligence ready."
- Scripting early conversations with interested buyers
- Knowing who your potential buyers are - and how you can help them
- Understand your fiduciary responsibilities - and risks - arising from M&A
- How to start, manage and complete a process.
- And, a deep analysis of the single most important strategy that CEOs can adopt to maximize their value, in the shortest amount of time.
Nat will be joined by TechStrat professionals Steve Peltier and Michael Bolotin, who will provide specific guidance on being diligence-ready, and on using finance as a strategic tool to maximize valuation.
We look forward to sharing all of Nat's tips and insight with you, along with the expert analysis by Steve Peltier and Michael Bolotin. Space is limited, so please reserve your spot now.
SecureDocs Inc. will host this webinar on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, at 10:00 am PDT.
We hope you can join us!