The ContractWorks Implementation Manager will work directly with customers during the initial software onboarding, setup, and user training period. With our team-oriented approach, you will work cross-functionally to ensure we continue to provide immediate value to our customers, drive adoption, and differentiate ourselves as a business partner.
- New Customer Implementation
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Provide in-depth product demonstrations and training
- Educate various levels of users on best practices
- Aid with account setup, customer problem solving, and issue resolution
- Monitor and help increase product usage
- Ongoing account management and renewals tracking
- Cross-Departmental Support
- Collaborate with sales team to help educate prospective clients
- Work with engineering around technical account setup
- Keep up to date on new features, and channel feedback to product team
Requirements for the role include:
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous roles in a customer-facing environment, ie support, implementation or customer success
- An interest in technology and its applications is a must
- Highly organized, and comfortable creating own to-do list and managing schedule to align with company priorities, highly efficient in remote work environment
- Interested in forging strong relationships with customers and driving the retention efforts of the business
- Team player
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), access to a 401k plan, and a fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance, and flexibility for the modern work environment. Unique opportunity to join a quickly growing, multi-product SaaS company where customer implementation and success are at the backbone of growth.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume by clicking here.