How to cancel signing of an electronic document:
1. From the documents tab, find the document and click the blue 'pen' icon to the left side of the document name.
2. From the 'Sign' report, change the status to 'Not Completed' and click on the document name.
3. In the electronic signature audit screen, click the orange 'Cancel Signing' option.
4. Select a reason for signing and record any notes.
5. Click 'Cancel packet.'
6. You can send this document for signature at a later time if needed.
Need additional assistance?
Contact us at email@example.com or 866.700.7975