How to download a document
1. Downloading documents requires that you have download permission. If you do not have download permission, your administrator will need to update your access.
2. In the documents tab, click the check box to the left side of desired documents/folders.
3. A 'Download' button will appear above your folders/documents. Click this download option to have the selected documents/folders downloaded to your computer.
* If you download more than a single document, we will produce a zip file that contains the requested documents.
* You can download up to 4GB of data at one time in a single download.
Need additional assistance?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.700.7975