1. If you’ve been invited to a SecureDocs site, you will receive an invitation from email@example.com.
2. When you receive the invitation, click the link for ‘Sign Into SecureDocs Data Room.’
3. Enter a password that meets a ’Strong’ strength requirement, and confirm that password by typing it again.
4. If the password is at least ‘Strong,’ and both passwords match, click the link for ‘Set My Password.’
*5. If the administrator has enabled the feature, you may be asked to enter a mobile phone number as a secondary verification. Choose the country associated with your mobile number, then enter your mobile number and click ‘Send Verification Code To My Phone’ button.
*6 You should receive a text message shortly, and you will need to enter the 5 digit code from the text message into the ‘Verification Code’ box on the screen. Then click ‘Login.’
7. You must agree to the terms set forth by the site administrator. Check the box to agree to the terms of service and click the ‘…’ button.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.700.7975