How to log in for the first time:
1. If you’ve been invited to a SecureDocs site, you will receive an invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When you receive the invitation, click the link for 'Sign Into SecureDocs Data Room.'
3. Enter a password that meets a 'Strong' strength requirement, and confirm that password by typing it again.
4. If the password is at least 'Strong,' and both passwords match, click the link for 'Set My Password.'
*5. If the administrator has enabled the feature, you may be asked to enter a mobile phone number as a secondary verification. Choose the country associated with your mobile number, then enter your mobile number and click 'Send Verification Code To My Phone.'
*6. You should receive a text message shortly, and you will need to enter the 5 digit code from the text message into the 'Verification Code' box on the screen. Then click 'Log In.'
7. If you don't want to receive a text message, choose the authentication application option. It will need to be downloaded to your cell phone (i.e. Google Authenticator). Open up the application, scan the QR code, and your application will generate verification codes. Enter the 5 digit number found in the app and click the 'Log In' button.
8. You must agree to the terms set forth by the site administrator. Check the box to agree to the terms of service and click the '…' button.
Need additional assistance?
Contact us at email@example.com or 866.700.7975