How to invite a user:
* You must be an administrator to invite users. If you do not see an option for 'Users' when logged in, then you are not an administrator. Please contact the person who invited you to the data room to request administrator permissions.
1. Hover your mouse over the 'Users' tab and choose the option for 'Users.'
2. Click the option for 'New User.'
3. Enter the user’s name and email address and choose a desired permission role.
* To create custom permission roles please refer to the 'Create Role' help document.
4. If desired, use the link to add a personal message.
5. Click 'Invite.'
Need additional assistance?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.700.7975