How to open downloaded zip files:
1. Locate the file on your computer (possibly in 'downloads' folder).
2. Double click on the file.
3. If this is an archive generated from SecureDocs, you will need to enter the archive password.
4. The file should 'unzip' and reveal the contents of the zip file.
5. If you receive an error message, it could be that the character path of document folders and names has exceeded the maximum limit allowed by the Windows operating system.
* You may need to use an archive utility to open zip files on your computer.
- The following link will allow you to download and install an archive expander for Windows: http://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1604.msi
- The following link will allow you to download and install an archive expander for Mac: http://www.kekaosx.com/en/
Need additional assistance?
Contact us at email@example.com or 866.700.7975