1. To remove watermarks, you must be an administrator.
* If you are not an administrator, you will need to ask an administrator (the person who invited you to the site) to take these steps.
2. Hover your mouse over the 'Users' tab and select the option for 'Roles.'
3. Click on the name of the role that you would like to disable watermarks for.
4. You will see an option to uncheck the box next to 'Include watermark on all PDF documents.'
5. Save the role, and repeat for any other roles that need to have watermarks disabled.
*You can also disable watermarks during the creation of a new custom role.
Contact us at email@example.com or 866.700.7975