1. Upload document
2. Click the ‘Pen’ icon to left side of document name.
3. Use the ‘Add Signer’ button on left side of screen to identify signers by name and email address.
4. Add ‘Reviewer’ to CC someone on the contract.
5. Use the ‘Click to Add Field’ button to add signer fields for an individual. Each signer will have signature blocks designated with unique colors.
6. To add fields, click mouse and signature box will show up. If need other than signature, hover mouse over box and choose appropriate option.
7. Click and drag boxes to appropriate sections of contract.
8. Once signers and signature fields are complete, click ‘Send’ button.
9. Edit packet options, designate signature routing.
10. If routing to signers in order, the order is dictated by top signer, preceded by signers below. Signer boxes can be dragged up and down to change order signers receive contract.
11. Click 'Send,' document will be routed to appropriate parties for signature.
Contact us at email@example.com or 866.700.7975