SecureDocs is looking for high energy team players who have a passion for learning and developing relationships with our future customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities through outbound calls and email campaigns. You will be the first point of contact with future customers, a crucial step in forming the long-lasting relationships we strive for.
- Generate new leads through outbound calling to new prospects
- Identify high-quality leads through a series of qualifying questions
- Implement email marketing strategies to generate leads
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure clear and consistent communication with prospects and customers
- Use Salesforce.com to properly note and manage lead information
- Become an expert on our product and services to effectively demonstrate our value proposition
ContractWorks provides Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that are used by companies looking to securely approve, sign, store and report on corporate documents and contracts. Our easy to use intuitive interface provides our customers the ability to track key dates and milestones while optimizing their contract workflow and approval process.
Skills & Requirements:
- College degree
- Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent graduates encouraged. Previous roles (such as internships) in a customer-facing environment a plus
- An interest in technology and its applications is a must
- Highly organized, and comfortable creating own to-do list and managing schedule to align with company priorities
- Comfortable working in an early-stage company where change is inevitable
- Interested in making a measurable impact to the performance of the business
Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus based on team performance, stock option grant, insurance package (including health, life, dental and vision), access to a 401k plan, and a fun and comfortable work environment. The SecureDocs team works hard but encourages a positive work/life balance with activities such as paddleboarding, biking, and running. Unique opportunity to join a startup at a stage when fast growth and fast learning is at its highest and the possibility of success rests on the shoulders of those motivated to make a difference.
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.