How to Create a Group
- Navigate to the Users/Roles tab and select "Groups" in the drop down.
- In the upper right hand corner, select "Add Group" and a new window will open.
- First name the group. Other admins will be able to see the group name, but users will not see their group name or know if they are a part of any groups.
- Second, you can add individual users here that have already been invited, or you may add users during or after the invitation process. See How to Add Existing Users to a Group and How to Add New Users to a Group.
- If you would like to include a domain, or group of users from the same company with a specific email domain, under domain you can add the address. For example, if my email is "firstname.lastname@example.org", adding "securedocs.com" would add myself and anyone else with that email domain automatically to the group.
- When you have finished, hit submit and your group will be created.
If you would like to edit or manage your groups, they can be edited under Groups page by clicking on the pen icon on the far right.
You can also delete groups by clicking on the trash icon. Any users that are deleted from the account will also be deleted from their groups.
Once Groups are created, you can use them to filter activity both on the audit log and on cards found on the dashboard.